Friday, May 1, 2009

Worries About Losing Her Caregivers at Health Care for Health Care Workers

 

My name is Eunice Spooner, I’m a member of First Congregational Church in Waterville, and I live in Sidney. I was a school teacher until a car crash left me a quadriplegic and confined to a wheelchair over 20 years ago. Since then, I have had many blessings in my life – wonderful family, friends, and caregivers, the chance to be a deacon at church, a volunteer at the Atwood Elementary School, and a member of the SAD #47 School Board. Still, the fact is that I cannot get through my day without a lot of assistance throughout the day, from getting up, doing light housework, driving to appointments, going me to bed and even using the bathroom…….

Worries About Losing Her Caregivers at Health Care for Health Care Workers

No comments: